Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Naturals Vox Box 2012!

yeah yeah, I know. Same story, weeks later, but I come bringing goodies.

This time it  is all about my Natural's Vox Box 2012!


Let me tell you about all of the fun stuff in my box!

Here is a list of items, each will get their own post in the following week. One a day until I get to share them all. ^_^

The Original Dish Drying Mat ($4.99)
LypSyl Intense Prtection LypMoisturizer ($2.87)
EBOOST ($28 - box of 20)
Clean Well Individul Hand Sanitizer Wipes ($29.99 - 50 pouches)
DEODEO ($5.99)
Nectresse ($3.99 - 40 servings)
SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile &Argan Baby Bar Soap ($4.99)


I think that this is a great box full of natural goodies.


All week I will be updating with little bits about what I got! see you all real soon! ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment