Friday, June 21, 2013

Ivory® 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash

A few weeks ago I was picked to try out  Ivory® 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash by Influenster.


The product is marketed as a 2 in 1, hair and body wash. Now, I have never been a big fan of 2 in 1 washes but this was above average. The scent is very pleasant, as a body wash it is great! But as a shampoo/conditioner...eh, it is okay. It worked great as a clarifying shampoo but it really lacked on the conditioning part.

Check out this cute little video that helps to show the ease and space that the Ivory® 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash can give in your shower. HERE!

I have worked through 90% of the bottle. Here is what I would rate this product at, as a body wash - 10, as a shampoo/conditioner - 7. Would I buy it again? Maybe, sure. I would just get a good conditioner to go with it.

You can check out more Ivory® products here at their facebook page.



The product I sampled above was sent to me by Influenster at no cost, and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment