Monday, April 16, 2012

April Birchbox

It's that time of month again! Birchbox Time!! ^_^
I was a little greedy last month and wanted to get both my regular and the Teen Vogue boxes. I was pleasantly surprised with both boxes and totally worth it. So this month is the last one that I'm getting two boxes, I am a little sad but maybe in the future I will get it again, or maybe another sample box if I can find one that stands up to Birchbox.
Double the fun!


 
Original Box - BB 1.0
In here we have: (brand - product - value of sample)
  • Befine - Sampler of Cleanser and Moisturizer  -  $4.79/$15.00
  • WEI - White Lotus Hydrating Face Treatment Pad  - $11.33
  • Taylor Swift - Wonderstruck  -  $1.16
  • Zoya - Bevin True Collection  -  $4
  • MicrodermaMitt - Face Mitt  -  $28.50

Total Value: $64.78


2nd Box - BB 2.0

In this box we have: (brand - product - value of sample)
  • Atelier Cologne - Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue  -  $2.75
  • Erno Laszlo - Active pHelityl Soap  -  $6.66 or $3.33 (I couldn't find the size of the sample so these are the value if the sample was 1oz or 0.5oz - it is a very small sample)
  • Juice Beauty - Oil-Free Moisturizer  -  $2.38
  • Pür Minerals - 4-in-1 Mineral Tinted Moisturizer  -  $6.00
  • MicrodermaMitt - Body Mitt  -  $28.50

Total Value: $46.29/42.96

Everything together

Very excited to give things a try! I'm happy to get another Atelier Cologne, I received the Vanille Insensée which is AMAZING. I would love to give all of their scents a sniff! I tried to figure out the values of everything right, but I may be off a little on some but all in all, paying $20 for $100 worth of product is so worth it.

I will swatch things and give a more detailed review of products, I have Bevin on right now and I'll post on it tomorrow, as well as the scents as I wear them through the day.

I'm looking forward to seeing my friend's Birchboxes. I'm getting more and more of my friends into it and I love to see the differences in the products. ^_^

Off to bed tonight, see you all tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment