Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bevin

In my April Birchbox I received a sample of Zoya nail polish. One of the many things I love about getting Birchbox are these polish samples. I've gotten 6 or 7 over the last nine months or so, and it is just a little bump in my nail polish addiction. I'll post a pic once I get things unpacked and put up on shelves.

This color is Bevin, and it is from the 2012 Spring Collection - True. The sample is half the normal bottle, 0.25fl oz. and values for $4.00 us.

Onto the swatch!
Natural Light - daytime
Flash - nighttime

Full Size - Mitzi  /  Sample Size - Bevin


I like this color, it is a very soft teal color, almost like a grey teal, and will look good with most of my clothes. I cant wait to see what fun designs I can use this in ^_^ A direct link to the color - Bevin!

I love me some Zoya nail polish, it always seems to last a little longer and is additive free, so it is a little more friendly than some others.

Hope you like this and cannot wait to post more colors!





No comments:

Post a Comment