Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Good morning sunshine!

Why hello there!

I'm not going to go on beating myself up for taking a short jaunt away from my blog again but I just need to give myself a good kick in the ass and get moving! Things have been busy lately, and on the good side ^_^

I'm going to take all of this positive energy and spin it into motivation and push myself to get back into my art, and polish. You know...after a cup or two of coffee I could really be a morning person, lol.

You know that super awesome convention I was going to head to this weekend? Well I couldn't go last minute but I still have all of this time off! Right now I have pictures that I am currently editing and I will work my butt off to get a bunch of things ready. I know, I know, you've heard this story before but now I actually have time off to relax and enjoy the process.

OOH! and I just went back to bright red hair! Think Ariel, the little mermaid, hair. I was red for most of last year and to get a job down here I went for a more conventional look, but my job is kind of awesome and allows hair of ANY color. I tried out the purple/grey thing back in May, and that was fun! And now I am really comfortable with the idea of being all grey one day and not wasting time and money on constantly dying my hair. My adventure into hair color has been a very interesting experience and something I am glad I have taken the chances I have. The way I look at it is, if my hair falls out...I can always get AWESOME WIGS! lol

Alright, off to my last day of work but I will see you shortly. For those that are going off to the con this weekend, Have a Frackin Blast!! (and bring back lots of pictures)




P.S. on a side note - I'm thinking of turning this blog into a group blog. Like me and a few girlfriends posting once or twice a week about makeup finds, Nails and Outfits of the day, and other fun things. Also if I have any mommy friends that want to post too, they could give tricks or share how they treat themselves after a long day ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment