Sunday, September 9, 2012

NOTD - for the week of 9/2

Getting back in the swing of things, and I really REALLY love nail art. Something subtle to the more complex. Here is a journey through my week, and I hope to keep snagging photos of fun art, or just random colors I pick for the day!

Sunday


In honor of the Asylum of the Daleks
(Nerd Laquer - I think you call me...Sexy, Finger Paints - Primary Color, & random black striper)



Monday


Getting into the Halloween spirit early, rawr!
(OPI - Chopsticking to my story, China Glaze - Stone Cold, random black striper)



Wednesday


Just a touch of sparkle!
(Zoya - Phoebe & OPI - Last Friday Night)



Thursday

Everyday is good for leopard print!
(China Glaze - Fast Track, black striper, & various neon colors) 



Friday


Dots! Dots! Moar Dots!
(Zoya - Dove & about 6 other colors ^_^ )



Saturday



Secrets, secrets don't make friends!
(Color Club - Lava Lamp & Fantasy Makers - Go with the Glow)


I only missed one day, *pat on the back* I really hope you enjoyed the week, and I will see you all soon! ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment