Friday, August 30, 2013

3 day weekend!

The upside to having a standard job, the holiday weekend. If the banks are closed, so are we! For me, that means I can wind down and relax. The last 5 weeks of training and new information has been seeping into every pore, it is all i think about when I'm at home. Last night I laid down after getting home and passed out. I ended up sleeping all the way through the night. I slept from 7pm to 6am, only waking up once to realize I had fallen asleep for so long, I turned my alarms on and then passed back out. Not a single fuck was given at that point. So this weekend I am going to actually go to the grocery store for the first time in weeks. I am going to pick up more soap and smells to play with, and hopefully I will have some pictures to show you on Tuesday. And I want to get in the pool! I had that on my agenda last weekend, but the weather sucked and if I didn’t make it out there by 10am the day was shot. In Florida, in the summer, I expect the daily rain storms but this was just bad cloudy weather all day. If I don’t get to play this weekend I’ll be bummed but the pool will be there next weekend. Fingers crossed! ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment