Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's a 10 noir!

Finally, the last two items left in my November Birchox!

First we have the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product. Right off the bat, I'm not big on the smell. I guess to me it smells like hairspray, and sometimes that can be a little ugh. I'm not saying that it is repulsive, but it smells like a hair product, if you get what I'm saying. After all of the bleaching and heat tools that I use on my hair I am constantly looking for something that will give me an extra boost to it's health. I need a product to condition, help frizz, help repair, to make my hair bouncy and soft. This does all of these things! I'm fresh out of the shower, towel dried my hair and pumped this in. I am really surprised with how well it sprays, inside the container it is pretty thick but the product is pumped out it is thin and really easy to work with. After my hair dried, it was left bouncy and sooooooo soft! The smell didn't linger so that is a big plus.
I am really pleased with this product and would love to get my hands on more products to try to out! This sample is pretty big, so it should last me a while. A full size product is $19.99 for 4fl. oz at the Birchbox shop.


The very last product that I took way too long to sample was the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir. This is like the sexy sister to the original Viva La Juicy perfume that I had the chance to sample last year. It still has that sweet base, but there are lovely deep sandalwood and honeysuckle notes added in. I think I like Noir better than the original, it is the seductive notes that I pick up on that really peak my interest. I do like this one better than last month's Folle de Joie. A full size is 3.4 fl oz goes for $90.00 in the Birchbox shop
If you could only see my collection of fragrance samples, you would wonder how I get through all of them. I am really trying to work on that but until then I will not be adding anything new.


Another month that I ran a little behind, oops! BUT....My December Birchbox is almost at my house! I did take a peak at what is inside and I am pretty excited and cannot wait to share. 
 
See you real soon ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment