Monday, June 11, 2012

''And lips, the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss'

As I showed you yesterday, I received some amazing products in my Birchbox. Today at work I am wearing the Clark's Botanicals ultra rich lip tint, and it is very pleasant. Keep reading for more detail on each product.


Clark's Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tint in 02 - Carlotta Pink


Look at all that shine! On top of that shine, it feels amazing on my lips. Although not a thin formula, once it was on and I pressed my lips together a few times it felt very watery. Not in a bad way, but in a way that my lips felt super hydrated. The smell is a little sweet, and there is hint of vanilla in there too. The color is subtle and this is definitely a keeper, in my purse it stays!


theBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen

The Staniac is another great product. It is almost like a red jelly, and when blended in it creates this hint of tint. The color builds fast, and is super easy to apply. In the pictures above I only used a few little swipes of the wand, which created a warm glow. The stainiac will for sure be used as a lip stain, but using it as a blush will be something I will have to work with. I don't use much blush, so it is something I look forward to trying it out.




Flash // No Flash

The quote is from Romeo and Juliet (5:3:122). You will see my love for Shakespeare creep up here and there. I cannot quite put my finger on it, but I just like his work. Love him or hate him, you have to admit there is something amazing about the staying power of his words and the influence he has had on popular culture in the past, present and future. ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment