Sunday, June 24, 2012

Kick off your Sunday shoes!

So I know I keep raving about this deal I scooped up. Let me elaborate on that. A while ago I came across some nail polish in an unlikely place, HSN. I don't know why but I just did not imagine shopping for polish there. Anyway, I went back to see what they had and see if there was anything on sale. I was happily surprised to find that there were a few sets in the clearance section, and even a few pairs for just under $10!! If you are not familiar with the Deborah Lippmann brand, these usually are sold in high end retail stores and sell for around $16 each. Now you don't get a choice of colors, but thankfully I had nothing that was so close to these and I will take what I can at that price! All in all I ended up paying around $25 for four colors and shipping, AMAZING right?! I have to say I am a little proud of this, can you tell?

This is the first of those four colors...allow me to share with you, Footloose.


This is a easy to wear orange-red creme. It is almost coral but not quite there. The formula is smooth and nice to apply, but it is on the thin side. Even after three coats you can still see the smile line on a few of my nail, you can see that below. When I wear this again I will probably put a white base under the layers, that way it will hide the lines. This is a great color and I am looking forward to seeing what I can do, art wise with this one.



As you can see there is a change in my nails too, hehe. I had a little mishap with uploading some photos and needed to take a few more. The good and bad of what happened over the week was that I had an interview for a position a step up from where I am right now, and way closer to home, but that down side was that due to nerves I kind of lost my pinkie nails. So fingers crossed and give it a week and she will be back to normal ^_~





No comments:

Post a Comment