Saturday, November 16, 2013

Birchbox Time!

This month as another amazing box, with a whopping six items to enjoy! The format that I used last month worked really well for me that I think I'm going to stick with it. So, on with the good stuff!

November 2013 holds:

  • Ghirardelli Chocolate Bar - Mint Cookie
  • Dr. Lipp - Original Nipple Balm for Lips
  • Supergoop! - Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream
  • It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In-Product
  • Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy Noir
  • Color Club - Cocktail Hour Dark N' Stormy

There isn't too much to the post but I did want to touch base and let you know what was coming!

I feel like I'm behind a bit, I was tied up for a week in court for jury duty selection so I was absent from a lot of media. Right now I'm fighting a chest cold, and fingers crossed relaxing this weekend will help shake that.

As you can see I am excited to jump into this month's box, and to be honest that chocolate bar was gone the other night when I opened it up ^_~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment