Friday, May 25, 2012

Everyone always picks on Meg!

Whenever I hear the name Meg, I think of her.


I definitely do not think of Zoya Meg, but from here on I will! Check her out.


Meg is part of Zoya's summer Beach & Surf collection. Meg belongs to the shimmery Surf side. She is a light apple green and sits somewhere between a foil and a shimmer. Very opaque, one coat coat just about did it for me, but I did two just to be safe. Along with the foil there is a gold shimmer in there to give it a yellow tinge, and push it closer to my ultimate favorite of any color...CHARTREUSE!





Out of all of the pictures I took, the ones in my car turned out the best. To and from work may be the best place to get this done! Well, I wore this at work all day and I must say the more I looked at it...the more I liked it. I am usually not a big fan of foils, but the color really helps it out here. I cannot say no to a good green. ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment