Saturday, May 26, 2012

Poise in Purple

I was in a purple mood today. I rummaged through my nail drawers and came up with a smoky and holographic combo. The base color is Zoya Caitlin - a deep grey-purple from the Spring 2011 Intimates collection. For my accent nail I used Funky Fingers, Sand and Stilettos - a light purple/bright holo.


Caitlin is a color that I could wear almost every day. It is that perfect purple, not too bright, not too light. It is a solid cream, one thick coat/two thin and you are out the door. It is a great color for a date night, or just going out for drinks with the ladies. It is far from Lava Lamp that I showed you earlier this week, reasons why my nail polish drawer is continuously growing.


Funky Fingers is a (USA made, 3-free) brand that I came across when shopping at a new funky store, Five Below. While on one of my Sunday Funday beauty shop runs, I went into a new Five Below that had just opened back home. Think of a dollar store, and then forget about all of the horrible things that are inside of it, multiply it by five and BEHOLD THE AWESOME! Te price range is from $1.00 to $5.00 and there is everything from candy, to books, beauty supplies to dorm stuff, t-shirt to seasonal goodies. I am a little bummed that there is not one remotely close to Orlando, soon I hope! Just go check one out, or their site, it's really a good find.




I am off for the next three days and I will be spending some well deserved time in the pool! I'll keep up with the posts and fingers crossed the sun doesn't burn me ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment